[Engine-devel] server/api/ full_version tag stability

Antoni Segura Puimedon asegurap at redhat.com
Sun Aug 4 10:05:55 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Itamar Heim" <iheim at redhat.com>

Indeed it doesn't, and unfortunately one flow of node registration doesn't have
any credentials, so we'll have to add a checkbox in the registration UI (and
on the kernel cmdline params for pxe booting).

> i think the api should allow getting the version anonymously.
Agreed, version and if possible, capabilities.

> other possible places are the registration servlet or the health
> servlet, both anonymous today.

If it were possible to get the version from the registration servlet it would
solve the problem with the registration flow.