[Engine-devel] How to custom the UI for oVirt?

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Mon Dec 30 19:51:19 UTC 2013

The GWT architecture we use is based on GWTP, an MVP framework for GWT: https://github.com/ArcBees/GWTP

We don't currently have a widget hierarchy or catalog built.

If you're just starting out with GWT, it's a steep learning curve. If you're already familiar with GWT and GWTP, you'll be in better shape.

In addition to the UI Plugins that Oved mentioned, oVirt also has branding support for changing colors, logos, etc.: http://www.ovirt.org/Feature/Branding

If you're sure you want to do GWT development on oVirt, start here: http://www.ovirt.org/DebugFrontend

Greg