[Engine-devel] Import/snapshots duplicate MAC support

Mike Kolesnik mkolesni at redhat.com
Sun Feb 10 06:24:30 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On 02/08/2013 02:19 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> > On 07/02/2013 14:21, Muli Salem wrote:

In this case, I would say that the default value should be the same as the
"allow duplicate macs" option.
If the user chose to override the default, then we should act according to
his will..

This however solves only the import problem but not the snapshot switching
problem, and in that case it's a bit more complicated to add a parameter..
It is the reason I initially opted for a "backend only" solution which can
solve both cases.