[Engine-devel] Global transaction in ovirt-engine

Michael Kublin mkublin at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 13:11:36 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

That's why I wrote about this, we should start at some point.
Now, we can divide it to areas of functionality and it will be great
to get input about situation in such areas.
I know about the following areas:
1. VM related flows (run,stop,migrate,hibernate, etc..)
2. Host flows (maintenance, activate, etc...)
3. Storage flows (activate, deactivate, reconstruct)
4. VM and templates flows (create template, remove template, etc...)
5. Network flows (set up network, add network, etc...)
6. Permissions
and so one ....