[Engine-devel] how to setup development env.

Laszlo Hornyak lhornyak at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 10:39:39 UTC 2013

Hi Chenchao,

Basically with eclipse you should have the m2e plugin or you can use the `mvn eclipse:eclipse` command to generate eclipse project descriptors. I would recommend the m2e plugin, it is really good quality and it is included in most recent eclipse distributions.

You find the build instructions here:
http://www.ovirt.org/Building_oVirt_engine

If you are also working with the gwt frontend, I would also recommend this page:
http://www.ovirt.org/DebugFrontend

Best regards,
Laszlo