[Engine-devel] Rebasing a patch on an updated dependency

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 20:05:08 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,
how are you?

You can do that using git commands, but the easiest way to rebase would be to go to the gerrit UI, and press the "rebase change" button.
Then, you can verify it using the "checkout command" that gerrit would give you (the command appears above the "rebase change" button), in your git repository.

btw, why is the patch it depends on not merged yet? do you need to verify them together before merging it? Because I saw it is acked, so if it is also verified then we can merge it.

Hope I helped,
Oved