[Engine-devel] [oVirt/RHEV 3.3 Localization Question #2] gluster hook stage "Pre" and "Post"

Kanagaraj kmayilsa at redhat.com
Wed Jul 31 06:39:48 UTC 2013

Hi Yuko,

"Pre" refers to the point in time just before the corresponding volume
command(aka volume event) has taken effect on a peer/host.

" Post" refers to the point in time just after the corresponding volume
command(aka volume event) has taken effect on a peer/host.

  More information is available here
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features/Hooks

Thanks,
Kanagaraj