[Engine-devel] SSH Soft Fencing

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 10:03:13 UTC 2013

On Jul 2, 2013, at 10:44 , Eli Mesika <emesika at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

I think a configuration option, as cumbersome and confusing as it can be, is still better than no choice. Especially if it means to restore the previous behavior.
If it only can happen in a theoretical problem at customer where vdsm restart cause issues for whatever theoretical reason….it would be of great help then.
And if you don't understand the parameter - just don't touch it, I hope that's a general rule:-)