[Engine-devel] SSH Soft Fencing

Barak Azulay bazulay at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 14:24:21 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

correct, SSH public key is deployed as a part of bootstrap & host-deploy from day one.
So no need to save the password anywhere.

Marin - Where do you take the username (currently only root is supported), but we intend to move away from it,
Actually Yaniv.B as added it to the DB as first stage - just making sure you'll use that.

Thanks
Barak