[Engine-devel] Upgrading oVirt UI technology stack

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Mon Jul 8 13:38:54 UTC 2013

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Upgrading oVirt UI technology stack
Organizer: "Vojtech Szocs" <vszocs at redhat.com>

Time: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 3:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM GMT +01:00 Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

Required: engine-devel at ovirt.org
Optional: awels at redhat.com; gshereme at redhat.com; ecohen at redhat.com; derez at redhat.com; gchaplik at redhat.com; tjelinek at redhat.com; lvernia at redhat.com; kmayilsa at redhat.com; tnisan at redhat.com; alkaplan at redhat.com

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello everyone,

this meeting is a follow-up to our effort to upgrade existing UI technology stack shared by oVirt web applications:

http://www.ovirt.org/Features/GWT_Platform_Upgrade

In this meeting, I'll be going through important changes in GWT(P) that impact UI architecture. Everyone is welcome to join and share his (her) ideas, suggestions, etc.

Conference call details:
Intercall dial-in numbers: https://www.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=7128867405
Intercall conference code: 712 886 7405 #

Elluminate session link:
https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=819&password=M.132A81E7D3610CF042FB58CA335C55

Regards,
Vojtech