[Engine-devel] Upgrading oVirt UI technology stack - patch is ready!

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 14:46:33 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Following the announcement below and the changes-overview session from
a couple of days ago: The patch is now ready for review:
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/16739/
The patch is quite huge and touches *a lot* of files, therefore it is expected
to cause a bit of a rebase nightmare; so as I am sure that we all want to move
to the new GWT-and-related dependencies, your prompt feedback (in an effort to
merge the patch as soon as possible) will be highly-appreciated.
TIA!

----
Regards,
Einav