[Engine-devel] Upgrading oVirt UI technology stack - patch is ready!

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Tue Jul 16 15:31:03 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

*big* thanks to Tomas, Daniel and Alex for taking their time and reviewing this monstrous patch, I've uploaded new patch set and (hopefully) addressed all remaining comments.

The patch has been verified locally in both debug and web mode using FF10/Linux, no behavioral or visual regressions were detected during the initial testing.

Regards,
Vojtech