[Engine-devel] ovirt.org and profiliing

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 20:06:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

Anyone who is an administrator or bureaucrat on the wiki may. This
includes all the people on this list:
http://www.ovirt.org/index.php?title=Special%3AListUsers&username=&group=bureaucrat&limit=50

I will not be able to do it for several weeks (totally booked on urgent
issues Monday and Tuesday, and my Summer vacation starts right after that).

Cheers,
Dave.

On 07/23/2013 12:37 AM, Michael Pasternak wrote:
> On 07/23/2013 10:13 AM, Liran Zelkha wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> As part of our effort to get profiling licenses to the ovirt contributors, we need to place an image of JProfiler (the chosen profiler) on the home page of ovirt.org
>> <http://ovirt.org>.
>> Anyone here knows who has the rights to do that?
>
> Dave?
>

>> Thanks

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13