[Engine-devel] static header only in VM dialog?

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 13:58:30 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Einav Cohen" <ecohen at redhat.com>
> To: "Tomas Jelinek" <tjelinek at redhat.com>, "Daniel Erez" <derez at redhat.com>

One way to limit this flooding of information in unnecessary contexts is to not apply a blind rule that the static panel will appear for all dialogs with sub tabs. As outlined in a previous email, the static panel should be used only if there is a  dependency and it is impossible to show the interdependent fields on the same page. The other important thing we should do is very carefully consider what fields populate the static panel. The idea is that this panel is minimal and should definitely not becoming like a page in itself.

-Malini