[Engine-devel] ovirt-engine-sdk with C

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Tue Jun 4 08:21:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm not sure if it is applicable to your case, but there is incomplete
C/GObject implementation of oVirt SDK available here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/govirt/
As far as I know, it's currently focused just on getting connection
details for VMs but I guess that more complete support for whole oVirt
API is just a matter of development...

David