[Engine-devel] about govirt

wlbleaboy@126 wlbleaboy at 126.com
Tue Jun 4 10:23:14 UTC 2013

Hi, cfergeau:

         Recently, I do something about ovirt-engine-sdk, I just want to

console a vm via sdk, but I found the sdk implemented by python is

so slowly, so I want to build a simple sdk use C to do that,

         before I do it, I found the code govirt you worte, I felt luckly,
you

had do that. So I got the code, but when I build it on ubuntu, it's failed

I used autogen.sh , but got the error message

like:

         configure: error: Package requirements (rest-0.7 >= 0.7.13) were
not met:

No package 'rest-0.7' found

         Because I didn't familiar with autogen and configure, such gnu
build tools,