[Engine-devel] Network Quality of Service 3.3 - Feature design

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 07:48:11 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Livnat,
This design creates a new feature of network profile, which has QoS
included in it, so it's bigger the the original intention. Having that
said, I agree with the concept as we need to take a more holistic
approach which considers other areas of the system, such as SLA policies
and instance types.

So in this view I'll just add that going forward the QoS element of the
profile will be a reference to a policy entity which will include network
QoS as well as other QoS elements.

At this point we're going back to the drawing board to update the design
and will publish an update asap.

Doron