[Engine-devel] if there is a updated debug environment how to?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Fri Jun 7 07:46:12 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

This is interesting, I would like to work with someone that knows GWT to make this happen.

If I read this correctly, all you need to do is:

$ make install-dev PREFIX="${HOME}/ovirt-engine" EXTRA_BUILD_FLAGS_DEV="-Pgwtdev"

And connect eclipse using the standard jboss debug port.

But I know nothing of GWT, I will appreciate help in that...

How do we connect to a running instance of jboss and debug gwt, what setting should we have?

Thanks!