[Engine-devel] Add traffic shaping parameters for a network interface.

Giuseppe Vallarelli gvallare at redhat.com
Mon Jun 10 15:04:27 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I'm not sure I've understood completely the issue in discussion, doesn't the engine knows already
which are the QoS profile applied to each vNIC ? The last 'tweaked' profile is the one that should
be applied after de-hibernation. This means that on the engine side we should keep track of profile
change, if a change happens de-hibernating a vm triggers a QoS profile update on the host of the
latest profile. I'm not aware of the implementation details so I might be wrong.

Giuseppe.