[Engine-devel] Few detailed REST API questions

Tim Hildred thildred at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 03:46:10 UTC 2013

Hey Chris,

The engine uses a host to do pretty much everything. You'll find that you can't add a data domain to a data center without an active host, either.

The answer to your question, I think, is that you should specify the SPM host in your data center.

Tim Hildred, RHCE
Content Author II - Engineering Content Services, Red Hat, Inc.
Brisbane, Australia
Email: thildred at redhat.com
Internal: 8588287
Mobile: +61 4 666 25242