[Engine-devel] Updates in VdsUpdateRuntimeInfo

Barak Azulay bazulay at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 06:41:47 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I don't think that in the device run time info we need to invalidate once we add a device.
This is a specific case where we actually get the information from the VDSM (addresses are received from libvirt)
The commands IIRC are first send to VDSM and than update the runtime info only on changed info (we can also hash it),
It may put the placeholder in the DB first but it still relies on the data received from VDSM.