[Engine-devel] [Spice-devel] SPICE Foreign Menu Using REST

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 09:47:36 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:02:29AM +0200, Michal Skrivanek wrote:
> I would agree as long as it is not hardcoded and can be change in some
> config file easily. We shouldn't wait for next RHEL release to do a
> little modification if possible.
> I think "owning" the menu in some form on RHEV-M side has an advantage of
> delivery synchronization.

This probably would also make things harder from a client documentation
point of view. With something too generic, there's also always the risk
that it becomes a way to add workaround for bugs, or that the menu starts
containing things that would be better integrated in other places in the
client, ...

Christophe