[Engine-devel] VNic QoS measure units and attributes.

Giuseppe Vallarelli gvallare at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 18:22:59 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Livnat, I made this choice because libvirt uses those unit of measure
and I considered vdsm to be almost at the same (low) level. This part of
the API has been already implemented/documented and discussed in a
end user. We can decide where we should make the conversion, if at the
engine level or in vdsm. I'm fine with both choices.

Cheers Giuseppe.

[1] Add traffic shaping parameters for a network interface.