[Engine-devel] EngineEncryptionUtilsTest

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Jun 27 09:43:01 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

It is my bad, I did not notice this exception as I had this file.

The problem is within EngineEncryptionUtils which is tested. It has the following:

    static {
        EngineLocalConfig config = EngineLocalConfig.getInstance();
        keystoreFile = config.getPKIEngineStore().getAbsoluteFile();
        keystorePassword = new KeyStore.PasswordProtection(config.getPKIEngineStorePassword().toCharArray());
        keystoreAlias = config.getPKIEngineStoreAlias();
        truststoreFile = config.getPKITrustStore().getAbsoluteFile();
        truststorePassword = new KeyStore.PasswordProtection(config.getPKITrustStorePassword().toCharArray());
    }

So when EngineEncryptionUtils is executed the EngineLocalConfig is initiated. I will add another static variable to disable this block... I think it will be the simplest, unless you have a better idea.

Thanks,
Alon