[Engine-devel] Introduce mail

Fellipe Henrique fellipeh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:48:08 UTC 2013

hello folks!

I'm here today, to introduce myself. I want to start to contribute to oVirt
project, I'm developing most of time in python, and I'll love to contribute
in python, but can be in C.

I love developing and virtualization, and I think this project have all I
like.

well, like I said, this is a introduce email, and I'll like suggestion how
can I help, and show my code to you guys.

best regards,

*Fellipe Henrique P. Soares*

*"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."* (Epistulae
morales ad Lucilium<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistulae_morales_ad_Lucilium>,
Lucius Annaeus Seneca)

*"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in
the opposite direction."*
Albert Einstein (March 14th 1879 – April 18th 1955)