[Engine-devel] Introduce mail

Douglas Schilling Landgraf dougsland at redhat.com
Sun Jun 30 02:41:44 UTC 2013

Oi Fellipe,

On 06/27/2013 05:48 PM, Fellipe Henrique wrote:
> hello folks!
>
> I'm here today, to introduce myself. I want to start to contribute to
> oVirt project, I'm developing most of time in python, and I'll love to
> contribute in python, but can be in C.

Nice, welcome!

> I love developing and virtualization, and I think this project have all
> I like.
>
> well, like I said, this is a introduce email, and I'll like suggestion
> how can I help, and show my code to you guys.

Which part of world are you located? :) If you are Brazilian (I am
guessing based on your last name), are you going to FISL next week?

If yes, we will have a booth there with talks about oVirt, demos and I
am pretty sure we can talk about development, debugging env (on node
side), eclipse and so on.

As Alon already shared, there are tasks that you can help.

Fell free to contact me offline list for more details about FISL.

--
Cheers
Douglas