[Engine-devel] Introduce mail

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Sun Jun 30 06:16:00 UTC 2013

Hi Fellipe,

We'll be happy to use your help, there is always a lot of work to do :)
Is there any specific area in virtualization you would like to focus on?
Network | storage | VMs life-cycle | host life-cycle other?

To start setting your development environment, take a look at -
www.ovirt.org/Vdsm_Developers

Also adding Dan to point any low hanging fruits, or pointers for a
potentially first task :)

Livnat