[Engine-devel] cannot sign in to gerrit.ovirt.org with google ID?

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Thu May 2 17:00:36 UTC 2013

thanks for all of your replies, guys - I really appreciate it!

unfortunately, I still cannot sign into gerrit.
This is definitely a server-side problem, since I tried multiple browsers
from multiple client machines, and the behavior is the same in all of them.
This is probably not a google openid problem, as I am able to use my google
openid to sign into other web-sites/applications (e.g. stackoverflow.com).

so my guess is that the problem is with gerrit, however since other users
don't seem to experience the same problem, I assume that it is something in
particular in my gerrit user (again - on the server-side, e.g. my record in
the gerrit DB got messed up for some reason or something similar).

if anyone has additional ideas and/or able to help me troubleshoot/solve the
problem - it would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance.

----
Regards,
Einav