[Engine-devel] Device custom properties

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Sun May 5 07:18:07 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

The reason for that difference is that we had types in the backend code only for managed devices . (i.e. devoices that are known and handled by the backend)
Any other device as balloon etc. is considered as unmanaged device , that means that VDSM tells us that it exists and therefore tell us its type as well...