[Engine-devel] ovirt engine and node cannot work when IP address changed

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Mon May 6 03:06:21 UTC 2013

Thanks Tim.

In the popup window of adding a new host, I am required to input the name as well as address, name is the hostname includes domain name, address is the IP address of the host.

We can access engine web portal but storage is not work. As to nodes, the status is non-responsive. Any solution to fix this and recover our environment?

Best Regards,
Dave Chen