[Engine-devel] Build ovirt-engine with Eclipse

Alissa Bonas abonas at redhat.com
Sun May 12 11:42:40 UTC 2013

Can you specify which problems did you encounter and at which stage of building the project? Did compilation fail? Tests?  Which error do you get?

I work with IntelliJ.

You can also try setup ovirt-engine with IntelliJ - see instructions below, and verify if it works for you, or whether you get the same problems as in Eclipse.

http://www.ovirt.org/Building_oVirt_Engine/IDE#IntelliJ