[Engine-devel] ovirt-engine-sdk with C

leaboy@126 wlbleaboy at 126.com
Mon May 13 10:17:20 UTC 2013

Hi,All

         I felt oivrt-engine-sdk coded with Python is slowly to connect

ovirt-engine and console vm when a user have many vms, So, I just

want to rewrite the sdk with C(ANSI C Language). Just rewrite a sdk

with C to connect overt-engine and console vm, would anyone give

me some suggestion.

         Now, the problem is how can I connect to ovit-engine with C, and

how can I get some information of vms, and how ovirrt-engine can

respond my action(start,stop, .eg)

Leaboy at beijing

                                                                 Thinks