[Engine-devel] 3.3 scratch or upgraded installation must use Apache proxy (https://bugzilla.redhat.com/905754)

Simon Grinberg sgrinber at redhat.com
Mon May 27 08:10:20 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

That should not be a problem.
Don't forget that one of the popular use cases for virtualization is to resolve conflict in services while still using the same amount of hardware. Instead of investing a huge effort to resolve conflicts you segregate services into virtual machines that in turn can share the same physical server.

No it won't - but it's a moot point by now