[Engine-devel] Browsing source repository

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Thu Nov 7 17:08:05 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

Do we have gitweb installed for the ovirt-engine repo, or is there any
other way of browsing the source repository without cloning the entire
thing?

Is there a description of the various branches in the ovirt-engine
repository? If I wanted to build the 3.3 source is the ovirt-engine-3.3
branch sufficient?

I'm afraid I am new to git and also to general source/build conventions
in place for Linux community projects, so sorry if my questions are
naive (I come from a long Unix development background but no FOSS
projects so far). I'm familiar with sccs, cvs, svn, and a little hg, but
not git (yet).

Thanks,
     Bob

P.S. I'll be studying the User Portal primarily