[Engine-devel] [vdsm] daily oVirt 3.3.1 blocker status

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 07:38:03 UTC 2013

Hi,
Bug 1022961 - Running a VM from a gluster domain uses mount instead of gluster URI
is not blocking anymore 3.3.1 release as decided in yesterday oVirt sync meeting.
We have only one bug blocking 3.3.1 release:

Bug 1029584 - create vm does not work with display protocol vnc and operating system linux

patch is already in 3.3 branch and just need to be backported to 3.3.1 branch (now available again) so hopefully we can have the bug in modified state
later today.
Just after that, ovirt engine will be rebuilt.

I'm not aware of other blockers.
If you're aware of any other blocker, please add it to the tracker bug (Bug 1019391 - Tracker: oVirt 3.3.1 release)
Thanks,

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com