[Engine-devel] Remove Comment column in main tabs

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 16:17:18 UTC 2013

see attached two options (both comparing the current state and a suggested
state in the VMs main tab) - not sure which one Mike had in mind.
option #1 is easy to implement while option #2, as Malini mentioned, may
be more difficult to implement.
also need to keep in mind that the today, the comment column real-estate is
taken mostly by the column title; therefore if we lose the title, we should
indicate in some other manner that this is the comment field of the object
(e.g. within the tooltip - also demonstrated in the attached).