[Engine-devel] Remove Comment column in main tabs

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 19:54:00 UTC 2013

This could work but I am not a big fan of simply adding iconic columns preceding the name. This is actually a good example where 2 icon columns are already there and adding another column is making the primary column ( i.e the name column) not seem like the first column the eye focuses on. I understand that it is not as easy implementation-wise but in the effort to start moving towards a more elegant solution, I am wondering if we can cash in on what users may have learned in spreadsheet software and use a dog ear image at the corner of the name cell ( See attached). This way, we are not dedicating any more space and it does not take away space allotted to the text string either. The visual details of the icon are not final and this is sent to communicate an idea only. If we agree on this, I will send the final icon to use.

Thoughts?

-Malini