[Engine-devel] simulating > 100 hypervisors

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Oct 28 14:59:40 UTC 2013

Il 28/10/2013 15:52, Itamar Heim ha scritto:
> On 10/28/2013 04:16 PM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I need to do some testing on log-collector for solving
>> Bug 1014379 - When calling the API the LC does not provide a max value, limiting the returned results to 100 by default.
>> How may I have the engine listing more than 100 hypervisors? (I don't really need them to be up, just need them to be listed)
>>

> just add 101 hosts to the engine?

Yes. But can't do that using the UI: it fails with "Error while executing action: Cannot add Host. Connecting to host via SSH has failed, verify that
the host is reachable (IP address, routable address etc.) You may refer to the engine.log file for further details."

So I need a way for bypassing it. Is it enough to add them somewhere in the DB?

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com