[Engine-devel] Usage of 'Comment' field in Cluster

Gilad Chaplik gchaplik at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 12:07:05 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

The comment field is a free text area where you can put a temporary notion for an entity.
The description is less likely to change (explains what this entity is for), whereas in comment field you can add something like:
"Please don't power off the VM without talking to XYZ" or "The DC is under maintenance till XYZ".

Thanks,
Gilad.