[Engine-devel] Cluster default with empty processor name with PPC64 support

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 16:45:57 UTC 2013

On 09/02/2013 06:43 PM, Leonardo Bianconi wrote:

> [...]

so worst case the list is not filtered while creating the VM for that
corner case?

thinking about this some more, with all due respect to PPC and this
corner case, I'd just assume if cluster arch is not yet defined, OS list
should be filtered as x86_64.
or, we block creating VMs on clusters which have no arch defined (I'm
specifically not saying no hosts, just in case its useful somehow)