[Engine-devel] Cluster default with empty processor name with PPC64 support

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Sun Sep 29 11:55:33 UTC 2013

On 09/04/2013 03:50 PM, Leonardo Bianconi wrote:

> [...]

Leonardo - slightly related - is this ppc big endian, small endian? any
thoughts on current and future plans around endianes?

also, can you help with my, well, ignorance - are ppc7+/ppc8[1] a newer
cpu level, also not backward compatible, etc.?

Thanks,
    Itamar

[1] https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-ppc/2013-08/msg00154.html
(courtesy of rich jones)