[Engine-devel] oVirt3.3 - Glance and Neutron Integration

Mike Kolesnik mkolesni at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 07:26:29 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

> Hi Everyone,

Hi Udaya,

> Does oVirt3.3 version support Glance and Neutron Integration.?

Yes, the version supports these features.

> Can anybody give me few inputs on the current status of these integrations?

> http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3_release_announcement
> http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Detailed_OSN_Integration

I can say for Neutron that 1st phase is in - you can create a "Neutron" network in oVirt and attach it and use it in your VMs.
The supported plugins are Linux Bridge & OVS.
There was an issue raised on the users list that the port is not persisted across VM boots, which we will iron out ASAP.