[Devel] [Engine-devel] vds_dynamic refactor

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 12:15:02 UTC 2014

On 04/04/2014 04:30 AM, Liran Zelkha wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 8:40 PM, Gilad Chaplik <gchaplik at redhat.com
> <mailto:gchaplik at redhat.com>> wrote:

thought the distinction was vds_static is updated by user
(configuration), where as vds_dyanmic/statistics is reported from vdsm
(slow/fast updates).

please remember joining them to one table, also means DWH will ETA all
of data each time. today it will only copy statistics if dynamic did not
change.