[Devel] Edit running vm feature

Kobi Ianko kobi at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 12:05:17 UTC 2014

[top posting]
To make things easier for the user we could enable the immediate fields while the VM is up, all other field could be disabled until the VM is down, since they will only apply in the next run (the user will need update them while the VM is down).
This will be super easy for the user to understand, no need for warnings or other indications.