[ovirt-devel] Question about plan/work for javascript SDK

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 01:52:19 UTC 2014

Hey,

Plain old UI Plugins can, in theory, use any backend they would like to. (I don't know MEAN, so not sure if this helps answer your question.)

But the real power of oVirt.js is that it allows any type of JavaScript frontend to access ovirt-engine. Perhaps you want to write a super-light version of webadmin. You can do that with oVirt.js.

Of course, Vojtech will have a way better answer than mine :)

Greg