[ovirt-devel] Planned Gerrit maintenance

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 11:00:35 UTC 2014

On 04/10/2014 01:38 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 04/09/2014 11:35 AM, Itamar Heim wrote:
>> planning to reboot gerrit tomorrow morning (GMT-ish) for some system
>> updates
>
> restarting gerrit service (and machine) now

one more thing - I'll probably upgrade to 2.8.3 on sunday:

1. this patch alone is worth the ugprade...

Fix incompatibility between "Rebase if Necessary" and "copy scores".

When a project was set up with "Rebase if Necessary", one of its labels
had copyAllScoresOnTrivialRebase or copyMaxScore, and a change that
actually needed a trivial rebase was submitted, Gerrit first rebased the
change, and in the process copied the approval for the label. It then
copied all the approvals, including the one already copied, which
resulted in a constraint violation on the database.

https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.8.2.html

2. but i'll upgrade directly to 2.8.3:

https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.8.3.html