[ovirt-devel] Please help us to review our restful API design with NUMA feature on ovirt

Liao, Chuan (Jason Liao, HPservers-Core-OE-PSC) chuan.liao at hp.com
Thu Apr 17 09:19:00 UTC 2014

Hi Juan,

Before coding the restful API for NUMA feature, I want to make sure the following change list:

Module restapi-definition
rsdl_metadata.yaml - Add the NUMA definition.
org.ovirt.engine.api.resource - Add NUMA related interface
org.ovirt.engine.api.model - Add NUMA related model

Module restapi-jaxrs
Org.ovirt.engine.api.restapi.resource - Add NUMA related interface implement class

Module restapi-types
Org.ovirt.engine.api.restapi.types - Add NUMA related BE entities mappers

It is appreciate that you could tell me if anything I lost for coding.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Jason Liao