[ovirt-devel] ERRORs in server.log ovirt 3.3.3 el6

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 13:23:40 UTC 2014

On 04/25/2014 03:08 PM, Sven Kieske wrote:
> Thanks for the reply!
>
> Am 25.04.2014 14:49, schrieb Juan Hernandez:
>> Not sure about the other, but these "session already invalidated" errors
>> and warnings are a bug:
>>
>> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1091371
>>
>> If you are using the Python SDK you will get one of these "session
>> already invalidated" messages each time that you call "api.disconnect()".
>
> I'm using REST, without session handling (stateless).
> Should I then too, get this warning?
> Every REST-Action I do should be with a new authentication, so
> there should be no warning, should it?

If you aren't using sessions then this shouldn't happen, unless you are
manually accessing the RESTAPI from the same browser where you are using
webadmin, in that case these errors will also happen from time to time,
but this shouldn't result in thousands of errors in the log. Can you see
how many of these you have?

# grep 'ERROR.*: Session already invalidated'
/var/log/ovirt-engine/server.log | wc -l

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain