[ovirt-devel] UI plugins using REST API

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Apr 30 09:17:29 UTC 2014

Am 29.04.2014 17:05, schrieb Vojtech Szocs:
> just a quick note on UI plugin vs. REST API integration,
> there are currently two ways to work with REST API:
>
> * (standard) /ovirt-engine/api
> * (legacy)   /api
>
> Please don't use the legacy URL, since "sessionId" that
> is acquired via RestApiSessionAcquired event handler [1]
> works only for the standard URL.

I really thing you named this thread the wrong way
as you can utilize rest api from way more things
than just UI plugins.

This is relevant to any third party webservice
which wants or needs to interact with the api. :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen