[ovirt-devel] Sanlock fencing reservations

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Apr 30 17:27:47 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

According to fence_sanlock manual, each host get a resource on the shared
storage. Each sanlock resource is 1MB (sector size * max hosts). So to serve
2000 hosts we need 2G.

We can use less space if we want to support smaller number of hosts, but
we need a new domain format that include a new volume for the fencing.

Nir